Here I am, starting this post late once again.
I think another benefit of this quest that I didn't anticipate is better time management. If I am to achieve my daily goals, I must manage my time better. I don't consider my time management skills to be poor, but I'm always looking to improve myself in any way I can as the opportunities come along.
I feel like I'm in a sort of limbo state. My mind and body are getting used to the new habits I'm imposing on them. I actually hit a milestone today with my Whole30. I didn't have cravings and I felt the best I've felt since starting. I've still got a ways to go with my blogging habit and meditation, but I am seeing benefits from both already.
I've got a lot going on right now. My mind is racing with all the things I must get done before X date. I haven't meditated yet today and it shows.
To help myself out, I'm going to list all the things I've been able to knock off my to do list:
- Dyed yarn for pictures for my Design Your Skein launch on October 11.
- Dyed yarn just to dye yarn, for festival and trunk show prep.
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Did laundry (although, it's not folded yet!)
- Made a large dent in my shawl design (almost finished!!)
- Actually returned the moisturizer I wanted to return instead of missing the return period and keeping and using a moisturizer I didn't want (this is a victory).
I've been making slow and steady progress on my ever-growing to do list all while keeping commitments and attending all meetings and classes I teach. I'm proud of that. The "me" from the past would beam at that statement. That makes me happy.